For buccal and mandibular/maxillary occlusal photographs. The design goal with the double ended retractors was to cover both buccal and mandibular/maxillary occlusal photographs with one type of retractors.
- The narrow longer cheek retractor is intended for direct buccal photography without the use of mirror.
- The forked end is intended to be inserted on the arch to keep lips retracted for better occlusal view when using a mirror.
- The retractors are intended to be operated by the patient.
- Size: Two sizes, small "fork" is for children, while the larger fork is designed for adolescent and adult patients. Adult (L) fork size 37mm and 65mm ends, child (S) fork size 37mm and 45mm ends.
- Cleaning: Autoclavable 121 degrees Celsius or cold sterilizable
- Material: Medical grade polycarbonate (PC).
- Regulatory: Medical Device in Class I; CE mark.
- Use: Exclusive use by medical professionals.