Standard lip and cheek retractor intended for orthodontic bonding of brackets. LC is a self-retaining retractor intended for orthodontic bonding but can be used for other dental applications.
- Better access for the dentist to the teeth to perform clinical procedures, gives full view of anterior/posterior segment during direct bonding.
- Tension can be adjusted by using elastomers for maximum patient comfort, also keeps the upper and lower lip away from dry-field while bonding
- Available in two different materials, PC (rigid) or PP (soft). Soft material allows greater flexibility.
- Available in a wide variety of colors to suit your taste, transparent material is ideal for clinical photography
- Size: small, medium, large
- Cleaning: Autoclavable 121 degrees Celsius or cold sterilisable
- Material: Medical grade polypropylene (PP) and polycarbonate (PC)
- Regulatory: Medical Device in Class I; CE mark
- Use: Exclusive use by medical professionals