Retractor with handles intended for orthodontic lingual bonding of brackets
TCL is a self-retaining retractor intended for lingual orthodontic bonding but can be used in dentistry and oral surgery. The retractor was designed with tabs/handles to assure a full view and ease insertion.
- The retractor is intended to give better access for the dentist to the teeth to perform clinical procedures, gives full view of anterior/posterior segment while direct bonding.
- Handles for easier insertion and for pulling the cheek anterior while bonding the side segment. The longer extension tabs allow the cheeks to be pulled back further
- Transparent material is ideal for clinical photography
- Adjustable tension can be achieved by using elastomers for maximum patient comfort, also keeps the upper and lower lip away from dry-field while bonding
- Available two different materials, PC (rigid) or PP (soft) Soft material allows greater flexibility.
- Available in a wide variety of colors to suit your preferences
- Size: small, medium, large
- Cleaning: Autoclavable 121 Degrees Celsius or cold sterilisable
- Material: Medical grade polypropylene (PP) and polycarbonate (PC)
- Regulatory: Medical Device Class I; CE mark
- Use: Exclusive use by medical professionals
- Tech. Docs: Click the button for more info
GET A QUOTE
Interested in getting price information? Add the desired specifications and quantities to your quote list, check it in trough your account and we will get back to you ASAP