Intended for retraction of lips and cheeks while taking mandibular and maxillary occlusal photos.
A forked occlusal retractor with handle. The angle bend provides wrist comfort
- The forked is intended to be inserted on the arch to keep lips retracted for better occlusal view when using a mirror.
- Gives good exposure of the occlusal arch
- Smooth edges gives maximum patient comfort without interfering with frenulum
- Two sizes for upper/lower arch alt. children/adult.
- Size: Two sizes, small “fork” is for children, while the larger fork is designed for adolescent and adult patients.
- Cleaning: Autoclavable 121 Degrees Celsius or cold sterilizable
- Material: Medical grade polycarbonate (PC)
- Regulatory: Medical Device in Class I; CE mark
- Use: Exclusive use by medical professionals
- Tech. Docs: Click the button for more info
GET A QUOTE
Interested in getting price information? Add the desired specifications and quantities to your quote list, check it in trough your account and we will get back to you ASAP