Intended for retraction of lips and cheeks while taking mandibular and maxillary occlusal photos.
Available with long and short handle – the long handle was designed for better grip / easier handling.
- Size: Available with long and short handle. Two arch sizes per retractor. The small arch is for children, while the larger fork is designed for adolescent and adult patients. Adult (L) fork size 42 mm and children (S) fork size 30 mm.
- Cleaning: Autoclavable 121 Degrees Celsius or cold sterilizable
- Material: Medical grade polycarbonate (PC)
- Regulatory: Medical Device in Class I; CE mark
- Use: Exclusive use by medical professionals
- Tech. Docs: Click the button for more info
GET A QUOTE
Interested in getting price information? Add the desired specifications and quantities to your quote list, check it in trough your account and we will get back to you ASAP