Standard lip and cheek retractor intended for orthodontic bonding of brackets. LC is a self-retaining retractor intended for orthodontic bonding but can be used in dentistry and oral surgery.
- Better access for the dentist to the teeth to perform clinical procedures, gives full view of anterior/posterior segment during direct bonding.
- Tension can be adjusted by using elastomers for maximum patient comfort, also keeps the upper and lower lip away from dry-field while bonding
- Available in two different materials, PC (rigid) or PP (soft). Soft material allows greater flexibility.
- Available in a wide variety of colors to suit your taste, transparent material is ideal for clinical photography
- Size: small, medium, large
- Cleaning: Autoclavable 121 degrees Celsius or cold sterilizable
- Material: Medical grade polypropylene (PP) and polycarbonate (PC)
- Regulatory: Medical Device in Class I; CE mark
- Use: Exclusive use by medical professionals
- Tech. Docs: Click the button for more info
GET A QUOTE
Interested in getting price information? Add the desired specifications and quantities to your quote list, check it in trough your account and we will get back to you ASAP